What’s Your Top 10?
Recently, I got to speak at the Leadership Summit for Woodside Bible Church. During my time with them, I was interviewed about the ten questions below. I’d be happy to share the video of my Q&A with you if you let me know via the “CONTACT ME” page of my website.
- What’s a good meeting format (or template) for a group to follow? What do you do when your group meetings frequently run over?
- How does a group leader stay healthy and effective for the long-haul?
- How do you measure spiritual growth and progress from one season to the next in your group’s life together?
- What are some common threats to healthy group life and how do you avoid them?
- How can you get your group to serve together – to be ‘on mission’ together?
- What should you do if your group is feeling stagnant or tends to major on the minors in its Bible study?
- What’s a good size for a group? What do you do when it gets too large?
- What should you do if you’re feeling tired, discouraged or overwhelmed in your group leadership?
- Trouble-shooting common challenges in group life. What do you do with somebody who consistently talks a lot and dominates the group’s conversations? What about a person who is highly-opinionated and off-base biblically?
- There’s so much group curriculum out there – how do you know what to choose? What do you look for when you’re choosing great group studies?